Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Artsy Wednesday: Glitter gradient dotticure!

I just got a dotting tool, so I thought a snowy, tinselly glitter gradient was in order.  With Zoya's Luna and Trixie, I got a pretty nice (if not subtle, but sometimes subtle is nice!) glitter gradient dotticure:


I'm going to be putting more effort into blogging in the coming days, including the possibility of recording video each time I do an Artsy Wednesday manicure, or other nail art, and then posting it along with pictures.

I love Luna so, so much.  It's such an unusual, one-of-a-kind polish!  I'm pretty sure I bought it on a whim, probably during a promo of some sort, just a cart filler or what have you, but it's in my top 10 polishes, without a doubt.  The milky white silvery shimmery goodness is just so pretty!



I'm really honored to be able to participate in Artsy Wednesday, and you should all DEFINITELY check out these other, very talented Artsy Wednesday participants.  


3 comments: