Sunday, December 30, 2012

10 Day Nail Art Challenge Days 8 and 9: Holiday Watercolor and a Red and Green Manicure

First up, we've got a watercolor manicure.  I used the tutorial here from Nail Art 101: Watercolor Nails Tutorial to create a soft and sweet red, green and gold watercolor.  I do think this turned out a little more springtime than holiday, but hey, that just means I can use the same colors in a few months!



Next, a good ol' green and red manicure (it was supposed to be red, green and white, but I totally forgot to add white! Whoops!).  I stamped some radiant pointsettias onto a nice kelly green background; I wish my camera could accurately capture how lovely the raspberry red of the Kleancolor Red Metallic is for this manicure, it's just gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment