Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Artsy Wednesday: Valentines

I used a tape stencil for today's manicure, and even managed to film a quick how-to video!  I went pretty simple with this one, just a heart accent nail, but the tape stencil makes it way, way easier to get an even heart.  I'm definitely no pioneer with this technique, but I do think it's worth showing off!

While I could've gone frou frou fancy with the colors, I stuck to fresh, almost neons, because I am just yearning for some warmer weather.
Check it out:





I'm really honored to be able to participate in Artsy Wednesday, and you should all DEFINITELY check out these other, very talented Artsy Wednesday participants.  

3 comments:

  1. i never thought of a tape mani to do a heart! love the punchy colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, simple and elegant - lovely colors too!

    ReplyDelete