Thursday, May 24, 2012

Nail of the Day: Zoya Anne, Dharma, and Fingerpaints Motley!


Seashell nails!  I used 2 coats of Zoya Anne, 1 coat of Dharma, and the 1 coat of Motley to get this look.

I should have done another coat of Anne, as it's a pretty sheer polish (slightly streaky application too) and I still have a little bit of visible nail line, but the effect is pretty charming anyway.  Anne is a "My Nails But Better", or NBB color, if you will.  Adding a coat of Dharma and a coat of Motley gave my nails a pearly blue iridescence that I just love.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone always uses flakies over dark colors, but I personally love them over light colors like this too. Such a subtle sparkle you almost miss but then it suddenly catches your eye! I love all the FP flakies. Wish they hadn't been such a LE polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It really makes the paler colors pop. I have heard through the grapevine that Revlon is releasing flakies in the fall, that should be pretty exciting!

      Delete